The Angel Fund is a fantastic program that we offer to folks for use at our facility. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- 55 years of age or older
- Annual income is equal to or less than 150% of Federal Poverty Level
- Have not utilized the fund within the last three (3) months
There are many services that the funds can be used towards, to include:
- Membership (Annual) for Single or Couple
- Exercise Classes for Two Months
- One Month of Lunches
- Travel (Day Trips) *Excludes Gaming Activities
- Thrift Shop Purchases (Clothing, Shoes, Household Items, Etc.)
- Activities or Games (Wii Bowling, Dances, Etc.)
- Computer Classes
Requests for Angel Fund Scholarships will be reviewed on a weekly basis. To be considered for a scholarship award, please pick up an application at the WVSAC main office or front desk, complete it in full and return it at any time.
If you would prefer to mail in your application, please send it to the following address:
Wenatchee Valley Senior Activity Center
Attn: Angel Fund
1312 Maple Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
All applications and personal information will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants will be notified by WVSAC in writing or in person.